Monday, January 5, 2009

Blog vacation...

So, despite what our blog looks like, we are still alive and we did have a Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years... But you see in order for me to write about these events I would need to #1 have at least 30 minutes to write, insert pics, etc. and we all know that when inserting pics, sometimes this takes a really really long time... #2 I would need to upload all the pics that I took including get the ones that gramma took in order to have the best selection, #3 I would need to blog instead of doing my favorite after Christmas activity, PUZZLES! I love when I get a puzzle for Christmas. Then I can spend the next month wasting time putting it together... :) #4 I am sure there is another reason but I can't think of it at the moment... Anyway, I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and that 2009 has found you happy and well!

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, I've missed your blogging, Ree! I'm glad you are still alive. I LOVE puzzles, too... I could waste hours doing them. I actually did some puzzles with Kennedy, tonight, and it made me want to get out my huge grown-up puzzle... but I didn't. Now I want to, again. He he.

Can't wait for pictures from the holidays!

I don't have time to host a party, but I'd love to go to one, if one of our friends does one. Hm... maybe that's a way for our friends to get together! Haha

CAMI said...

WEll you still better post pictures of christmas at least- Not like I can talk I an habitually one month behind!