Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh Geez!

All right I am going to try to do this in 100 words/pictures or less.... HAHA! Just kidding! No way will there be time for that! I will just get to the pics and we will go from there.

First, over Thankgiving, we went down to Delta and while we were there, we got to help build their new garage!

Here is Little Worker Brady.



Here is us putting up a wall. With 5 Brothers, I have never done anything like this. I was like, "we have to what?!"


After that Came Christmas. (I know that more stuff happened in between there, but come on I am trying to do 2 whole months less than 100 pictures.)
Our Tree and Merry Christmas everyone!




Later, after New Years, here is our little UTE fan, and wasn't that an AWESOME game!!


Here is Court and Brady enjoying his new bean bag football while watching the game.


Next, Brady and I go to the gym every morning and he goes and plays in the playroom while I go workout. Here is Brady and his gym girlfriend. Her name is Kaylee and Brady LOVES her! Her mom and I decided that they needed to play away from the gym so they came over on Friday afternoon.


And the most recent event in our lives is SLEDDING! Brady loved this by the way! We would get down the hill and would laugh and laugh!

Here is Brady going down the hill with Dad!



Going down with Mom!


Going down all by himself... don't worry it was a little hill...and Dad was right there at the bottom to catch him.

Walking with Dad. I mostly like this one cuz it shows how chubby the snow suit made him look!


Playing in the snow with Mom.


Anyway, maybe it wasn't less than 100 words, but if was definitely less than 100 pictures!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great! And until next time, See ya!

5 comments:

Julia said...

you better tell his little "playdate" that he already has a gf and just because they are long distance doesn't mean she wont hear the gossip if he cheats!
little brady look so cute with his tool belt. lyla loves big strong handy men :)
glad to hear you are all doing well. come to canada soon and that will make me glad too!

Ashley Rae said...

Love the summary. Brady is a cute little worker. And good job helping out with the manly stuff. He he. Cute Tree. Merry Christmas to you, too. And Happy New Year's. Holy cow, that was an AMAZING game. Go Utes! Woot Woot! Ha ha

And he looks like he's having a blast sledding. What good parents, you are, spending time as a family :D

The Bing's said...

How cute is your little boy... just love the shot of him with his little tool belt on...and the football jersery-adorable!! Sounds like you guys have been busy but having fun!! Loved the post and the pictures!!

Andrea Griggs said...

That picture of Brady with the tool belt on is SO cute! Sounds like you've been happily busy.

Ashley Hall said...

How fun Sharee! I totally understand your blogging dilemma. I get way behind and then I'm just so overwhelmed with all the I have to do that I just keep putting it off until at least a month has passed by. That was a great catch up post though.