Monday, December 8, 2008

Books anyone??

Hey everyone! I just thought I would let everyone know that I am an individual consultant for Usborne Books at Home. These books are SOO great for all ages! That is why I decided to start selling them! So, if you want to get a book for someone on your gift list then you should definitely check out my website and browse through the books. There are touchy-feely books, puzzle books, Internet-referenced/linked books, first readers, and more! There are also tons of close-out items!

I have a few books that I have gotten for Brady and he absolutley LOVES them! He reads them over and over. I also have some books that I got in my consultant starter kit. so, if you want to come and check them out you can. You can't find these books in stores, so before you go out searching for that perfect book, check out my site and I bet you will find what you are looking for!

My site is www.ubah.com/z2421. (just copy and paste it into your browser.)

Also, if you would like to host a book party, you can get FREE books! All you have to do is invite people over to your house and that's it! The books totally sell themselves! Then based on the amount of books that are sold, you get a certain amount of FREE books. So, let me know when you would like to have your own book party and we will get it all set up.

let me know if you have any questions...

I hope you are all having a great day and staying warm and inside away from the cold snow!!

1 comment:

CAMI said...

What a fun idea! Once I have some money then I have to get one for Heather!
Ps tell court good for him for making the shelve!