Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloweentime!

All right, so I am not the best blogger... this we all know. I compare it to writing someone a letter, which I also am not very good at. Maybe I will get better someday... Brady dressed up like a puppy and I seriously think he was the cutest little puppy ever! He does this little growl thing that is so funny! So we figured that a puppy would be a good costume for it. Brady loved dressing up for Halloween! Enjoy the pics! Here is Brady as a puppy! We drove down to Delta to visit Grandma and Grandpa Morris and I sat in the back with Brady the whole time to keep him entertained... Here are the cousins and Brady. Kaetly was Cinderella and Myia was a Kitty! Brady, Great-grandma, and cousin Ava. Brady and more tub adventures! And Today Brady had learned how to put his Penne pasta on his fingers. He is such a riot! Always makes sure Mom's camera is close! Oh and Go UTES! 10-0!!!! And TCU, welcome to Utah...now go home! See ya!

3 comments:

Julia said...

brady is such a cute puppy. i've already shown the pictures to lyla, and she says for you to come up here so she can meet her future husband!

Kaija said...

OH HOW CUTE! He makes an adorable little puppy! I love it! Hey I am so glad you tagged me (forever ago), but sorry I haven't had the chance to do it! I love your "blogging is like writing a letter" theory! hilarious

Ashley Rae said...

Oh. my. gosh. He is SUCH a cute puppy!! And what a hoot- he is such a funny kid. And go Utes!