Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tagged TWICE!

OK, so I was tagged a few days ago, maybe a week, again, better late than never!


Here are the pics around my house as it is right now... Some cute, some not so cute...

Here is my closet. I just got the shoe shelf, so I am much happier with it now.


Sleeping Brady, only time I ever get anything done. :)


ME!


My messy living room, with toys strewn about.



My messy sink... but we are going to have some yummy sugar cookies because of it!


Some Holiday Decorations.


My Piano


My fridge.


My bed, so comfy!


My Fave Shoes!!


My cute new jacket...it's way cuter on than on the hanger...


Last the best! My cute husband Court!


So, for this I now tag Amanda Collins, Ashley Carrell, and Kaija Purvis

Now for the other tag!

My fourth picture from my fourth file...

This pic didn't end up being that long ago, because we are in the middle of clearing up some memory on the Computer, so most of our pictures are on CDs. So this pic is of BRady enjoying his Spaghetti for the first time.


For this one I tag Lisa Feil, Lindsay Sheppard, and Melissa Clark.

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, cute. I love all the pictures. That is a cute jacket. If it ends up missing from you house, I didn't take it. I promise.

And I will do this tag eventually. I need to hop to it.

CAMI said...

Heather loved Spaghetti! I am ok with Brady having a crush on heather! that would be fun! Just know he has a lil competition! I love your new coat it looks cute on the hanger.

Julia said...

glad you didnt tag me...too many pictures means too much time to load. i get so annoyed waiting :)

p.s heard your mum makes headbows for babies. i am jealous. now you have to have a girl.