Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Maddie's blessing and Halloween!

So, last Sunday we had Maddie's baby blessing. It was really nice and Court did a great job! Here is a picture of Maddie in her blessing outfit. (Which was mine, by the way, when I was blessed.)


This one, she looks like she is screaming, but she wasn't making a sound. :) She doesn't like to cry.

(Sorry about the sideways pic. You know how blogger is sometimes...)

Here is m little Brady all dressed up in his Halloween costume... He went through a phase when he REALLY like Kung Fu Panda, and I got the costume during that phase.


Well, that's all for now! TTYL!

PS Maddie sleeps soo well! She only wakes up once a night to eat. And she holds her head up really well too! She is almost 6 weeks old! CRAZY!

4 comments:

The Anderson's said...

That baby blessing dress is so cute Sharee! You are lucky you were able to reuse it. I was NOT about to dress Halle in my woofy blessing dress. My mom aparently had no taste!! Cute pictures:)

Sandi Martin said...

She even looks like her mommy!
Cute little Panda Bear!

Ashley Rae said...

That was your blessing dress?? Wow! That is so pretty. And lucky you that she doesn't like to cry. Hopefully that continues!! Haha.

kurtisandaubrey said...

So cute, both of them! I really hope my baby likes to sleep as much as we do!