Friday, October 16, 2009

no more...

So, Brady really loves his binkey. We have been thinking of getting rid of it for a while now. Well, the other day, i went to my parent's and forgot his "bink" at our house. He only has it when he sleeps, and we were going to be there for his nap. So, I realize this half my to my mom's house... i thought to myself, oh no. And called court to see if he thougt i should go back and get it or if i should just see how brady did without it. We decided it was time and to see how he did without it.

When naptime came, i told him it was lost and had to snuggle him to sleep. He still asks for it everytime he goes to bed... and we still have to snuggle him half the time... but we are rid of the "bink!!" Yay!!! Now if only his 2-year molars would finish coming in...

5 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Yay!! What a huge milestone. I'm lucky Kennedy just stopped wanting it when she was like 8 months old. But my brother used it until he was 4. My parents took him up to the mountains and had him throw it in the river to say "goodbye" to it. Haha

Raising Helm said...

Good job! I think I am the sucker when it comes to things like that.Good luck! He will survive, hopefully you guys will. glad to hear you are still alive and well.

Amanda Collins said...

Congrats, but if the binki is anything for you like it was for us, you will miss it more than he will! It was so nice to have something to plug him up when he couldn't calm down! Parker hasn't had his for about 8 months now, but some days I wish I could still use it! But really, it is good to get rid of it, so good job!

shereesa said...

I am trying to do that with Emmry right now. I keep giving in! I have to say koodos to you for sticking to it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so behind. Congrats on baby! She's beautiful:)