Monday, November 23, 2009

Book your show now!!

Hey everyone!

So, about a year and a half ago, I discovered these AMAZING books! They are Usborne Books. I became a consultant. Then, I forgot about it for a while. But I decided to start doing it again for this holiday season.

They are great books! The way you obtain these awesome books, is by holding a book show. By holding a show, you get free books! What is better than that?! Especially with the holidays coming up!

The sooner you book your show the better because books sell out and if you wait too long, you may not get your books in time for christmas for your cute little ones!

Let me know when you want to hold your show today!

Thanks guys!

PS There are extra specials for hostessing a show for the month of November and December!

1 comment:

The Full Nelson said...

I love those books and got my kids some for Christmas. Too bad you're not still in Nova Scotia!!