Monday, October 5, 2009

We are still alive!

So, it has now been a week and a half and I am still alive with these two children. Brady still LOVES his "Baby Sister." When you ask him what her name is, he says, "Name, Maddie." It's really funny. He wants her to do everything with him and he even tries to share his toys with her. The other day, he gave her a ball and a toy motorcycle. She, of course, was thrilled to play with his toys. :) So, here are some new pics of our little cuties!

Here is little Maddie at eight days old.


It was Brady's birthday on Saturday so here are some pics of that. He turned TWO!!

Here is birthday morning. He was so excited for the candles!


Here is the cake that night. If you look closely, you can see a little drool dripping out of his mouth onto the cake. Yummy! I'm not sure who got that piece...


Brady likes Maddie to watch movies with him.


And Brady also likes to play in Maddie's Bassinet.


That is what we have been up to for the past week and a half. We are all doing great and adjusting to having two. Well, actually I don't really know what it's like tp have two yet, I have had a lot of help from court and my mom taking good care of Brady. So, if you don't hear from me again, then you will know why. I might be going crazy! :)

8 comments:

Kaija said...

Oh my gosh she is darling! So glad Brady is enjoying her so much!! Cute kids! You will do great being a mother of two! You're a darling mom!

Raising Helm said...

I am glad you are doing well and have had so much help, esp. Brady. Your little kiddies are cute as can be. Keep up the good work and I hope to continue to hear from you...hence the "still alive" part. Good Luck!

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, Ree- she is SOOOO cute!!! Well both of your kids are just adorable. I'm home nearly every evening, and I live pretty darn close to you, so PLEASE let me know if you want help. Or company :)

Kellie said...

COngrats! She is so cute!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on Baby Maddie! She is really cute!

Sandi Martin said...

Oh, how I love those little kiddies!

Amanda Collins said...

Congrats on having an absolutely beautiful little girl! I am so excited for you! You will love having 2! Don't worry about it being hard. There will be hard times, but there will be way more fun, rewarding, and precious moments!

shereesa said...

that drool is so funny. you have me laughing out loud at work!