Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

So, over the fourth, my parents decided to have a reunion for my family. We all slept over at my parent's and had four days full of fun and adventure! So, it all started last Thursday. Everyone arrived and we staked claim to where we were sleeping. Some chose to sleep outside and some inside. I was an inside sleeper... I didn't want to go all the way inside when I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom...

We went to Cowabunga Bay and had a BLAST! It's the new water park in Draper. And if you haven't gone, I highly recommend it! Anyway, here are some pics from that!

Here we are in the Lazy River.


Bam, Lauren, and Emma playing in the splash pool


Landon, Nate, RyAnne, and Kenny in the splash pool.


Later, that night, we had fireworks! But while we were waiting for it to get daek, Uncle Bam taught Brady all about paintball guns and Brady caught right on. He is such a boy.


Court got to play his favorite part and be a Pyro while lighting off all the fireworks.


The next day, we went swimming at our house and that night went to the Bees game.


We had so much fun! Can't wait for the next reunion!

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

How fun!! I've been waiting for someone to go to Cowabunga Bay to tell me if it's good or not. Haha. Thanks for being that person. I totally want to go now!!

Happy 4th! It looks like you guys had a great time :)

The Anderson's said...

Sharee such cute pictures! Oh and I broke down and started a blog. Take a looksy if you'd like:)
kurtandkimanderson@blogspot.com