Monday, July 20, 2009

AFLAC Maternity Insurance!!

So, i figured since we are all at that age where we are having kids, well most everyone who reads this anyway, I figured I should let you all know about AFLAC maternity Insurance! I didn't know about it before I got preg this time and I wish i did! It would have covered more than half of my deductible. Anyway, Court is working for AFLAC now, which is how we found out about the maternity coverage, and I just thought I would throw out the info that if anyone is looking for supplemental Maternity or health insurance for that matter to let me know. Cuz that is Court's new job!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I agree, it's awesome! I had a policy for my second. We only paid about $1300 in since we had it for about a year and then got a check for $3300. It was sweet! It's basically free money. Anyone who is thinking of trying should check it out!

SamYam said...

AFLAC INSURANCE!!! What have I been missing out on!?!?

The Anderson's said...

AFLAC really is great. We got over 5g's when we had the little gal:)

Queen of Kings said...

Hey I found your blog thru Aubreys I just want to say Aflac insurance is the bomb I have it for Dental and we have it for maternity since we delivered so early and C section they paid us way more than we thought Aflac rocks! Hope things are good for you! Congrats on the new little one coming!