Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy...

So, we have been super busy lately... like, trip to Moab, playing with friends, cleaning algae infested pool, and a few other things. But all these things are going to have to wait. I have been working on my mission scrapbook and so here are some pics from that!! I have only gotten past the first few months, so that's the pics you get. More to come I am sure.

This is a pic of one of my FAVE people getting baptized. We will be related someday due to the marriage of our children. Julia Blakeney.


Me and my fave comp. Sister Aubrey Anne Fullmer.


Beautiful Halifax Temple on Christmas Eve 2004.


Were you wondering where I went? Well, I went here. Read the sign. :)


Were you wondering where that is? It's here.


My long lost little sis that I was reunited with on my mission. Love you Michelle!

5 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

First: Aw, I love this post. It's cute to see pics from your mission.

Second: OH MY GOSH. I love you, Ree. I totally laughed and snorted when I read your comment. I am so drawing that picture for you.

tiff said...

These pictures are so fun!

And we totally need to get together and have a BBQ and pool party! I live in Salt Lake now, and for the time being have most nights free so give me a call and I will come over!

Julia said...

best picture ever. hahaha.
i have a way nicer one of us, i should send it to you.
you two were my faves as well. i miss you both.
cant wait for our kiddies to get married :)

Raising Helm said...

Wow! look at you. So cute and venturesome. Love the photos and thanks for all the hints. Way to go on the scrapbooking!

Kat said...

I love seeing your mission pics. You have no idea how much respect I have for people who serve missions--especially women who choose to go because they really have the desire. You're amazing!