Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brady's Birthday!

So, I know this is a really late post, since Brady's birtday was octobet 3rd... Better late than never! We wanted to have one big party for Brady's first birthday so, we sent out invites to all the family near and far and whoever could come, came! It was really fun! Brady was really spoiled... He got more toys and clothes that he knew what to do with. :) In fact, he got bored of all the new stuff and wanted Gramma in the middle of the present opening. So, Court and I finished. We made cupcakes instead of a big cake, and we had a stand that we put them on. Anyway, it was a really fun party and Brady had lots of fun!! Here are some highlite pics...


Eating pizza with gramma!



Brady's cupcake cake!



Going to town on the cupcake! He LOVED it!



Opening presents... see them all!?


Thanks everyone for the presents! IT was so fun to see all that came!

The next day, we went down to Delta for Court's Dad's birthday! We surprised him with a Harley! My camera ran out of batteries so I don't have pics the last one that I took was this one...



Brady dressed up like a pirate! I couldn't stop taking pics of him! I thought it was the cutest thing ever!

Well, I hope everyone is well! Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Sharee! Cute blog. He's such a cute little boy! Now I'll be blog stalking you...he he

Sarah said...

Yeah! Happy first birthday, Brady!
And I LOVE that last lil pic of him dressed as a pirate. So stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

how adorable!

Ashley Rae said...

Ok, Brady is the cutest pirate I've ever seen. (Not that I've seen many pirates, but he's hands-down the cutest I can even imagine.) A Harley?? Lucky dad. Wow.

And Happy Birthday, Brady!

Susan said...

Wow! What an awesome first birthday! You've set the bar high! ;) Brady is such a cute boy...