Saturday, December 24, 2011

Finally, again.

I know I always say this, but here I am again updating after a ridiculously long time. :) oh well, better late than never! This last year has been full of fun! But I will not bore you with all the details. Haha. So, I will say that now I have a blog app on my phone and I will try to be better this coming year. Maybe some sort of new years resolution or something... Here's a picture or two to show you my beautiful babies. I think the pics ended up before these words though. Haha.


Ttyl!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

3 comments:

Jane and Stuart said...

Finally! Excited for more updates! Cute kiddos.

Ashley Rae said...

They're so dang cute!!

Raising Helm said...

Glad and happy to know you are alive! Amazing how they change in a year. What cuties! hope to hear from ya often, but I understand that life happens!