Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's about time......

All right, so I figured it was about time I updated my blog. So, here I am. AS I have not updated since probably MARCH I will spare you all the details of the year and give you a short synopsis of the goings on of late.


March, moved into my parent's basement while trying to find a house.... Yes, we did this last year, but decided that we were going to try again and find something not so old and needing so much work. (We found out that we did not have the time or evergy to do all that was required...) Plus, remember the pool??? It turned out to be an algae infested money pit.


April-August, full of summer playing, lovin', and playing in the water/sprinklers/anything to do outside. In the mean time, got a crazy puppy, named Molli.


September: My baby Maddie turned 1! (going on 16) She is a delight and LOVES all things pretty.


October: BIG month.... Brady turned 3 and is enjoying his new found independence much to his mother's dismay. I want him to be 2 again. It was much easier. We got our house finally!! YAY!!! We are in Eagle Mountain and love every minute of being out here. It is so quiet and peaceful. :) And other than a rainy Halloween, in which Brady was Batman, Maddie was a clown, Court was a U football player, and I was a witch.


November-December, full of food, fun, and Holidays. SOO much fun!!


Christmas eve we got our pictures taken and here are the results. We got them taken at a studio called FOTOFLY and might I add they are great!! So reasonably priced and the photographer was great with the kids.















PS I love the ones with Brady and Maddie...

6 comments:

Karen Bing said...

Happy new year, you're family's been busy but sounds like you've been having fun! Love the new family shouts, wow they are so awesome. Your kiddies are beautiful and both grown up so much, it's crazy! Looking forward to more posts soon!

Ashley Rae said...

Your kids are GORGEOUS!!! And I'm so glad you finally updated. It's been forever. Seriously. Forever. And I've missed you.

Big year for you! That's great you love your house! I'm sad it's so far :( but oh well. We need to try to get together sometime soon! Hopefully before our 10 year reunion... really? 10 years?? Holy crap, we're old.

The Anderson's said...

Dude I am in absolute AWE that you updated your blog!! Welcome back! Your family pics are darling and sweet Maddie is getting so big! I love her little pigtails. I also LOVE your hair. Don't grow it out, it looks so cute right now. Plus I don't want you to beat me in our little contest:)

Kaija said...

Um how are you so cute and thin and pretty? Not fair!! I cannot believe how big your kids have gotten! Welcome back to the blogging world! Hey I work with a lady that lives by your parents- shelley forman...know her? We had a party at her house and its so close to your parents! Anyways...glad you are doing well! Its always fun to read your blog!

*[steph]* said...

Hooray! Your pictures are so freakin' cute! I'm glad you updated and sorry I didn't call over the break... It turned out to be really hectic and not what I thought it was going to be. Congrats on your new house! super jealous! Maybe we can come by and see it some time :)

Ash said...

Ha ha ha! Your kids are so freaking cute. I LOVE your family pictures! NOW it's time to take pictures of your house and your yard and everything cute going on. I wanted you guys to be on our softball team this year...but Eagle mountain is too far for you to commute from:) I want to come visit you in April, so be prepared! Miss you, BF. Ice man, Indian Jumping, and Skateboarding just isn't the same without you.