Thursday, September 4, 2008

Random!

So while I am listening to my new fave songs, I thought I would check out my blog and others and I found this and thought it would be fun!

Answer the following with only one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? ....................dies
2. Your significant other?......................love
3. Your hair?....................................short
4. Your mother? .................................mom
5. Your father?..................................dad
6. Your favorite thing?..........................many
7. Your dream last night?........................none
8. Your favorite drink...........................water
9. Your dream/goal?..............................masters
10. The room you're in?.........................family
11. Your children?.....................................Awww, Brady!
12. Your fear?...................................spiders
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........house
14. Where were you last night?...................mutual
15. What you're not?.............................bored
16. Muffins......................................yummy!
17. One of your wish list items?.................Canada
18. Where you grew up?...........................Sandy
19. What you read last........................BofM
20. What are you wearing?........................pink
21. Your TV?.....................................on
22. Your pets?...................................none
23. Your computer? ..............................hot
24. Your life?...................................awesome!
25. Your mood?...................................great!
26. Missing someone?.............................nope
27. Your car?....................................good!
28. Something you're not wearing?................socks
29. Favorite Store?..............................Target
30. Your summer?.................................great!
31. Like someone?................................Court
32. Your favorite color?.........................blue
33. Last time you laughed........................earlier
34. Last time you cried?.........................a while


And here's the second:

Seven Random Things

1. I think that when I get a new house that is actually ours and not someone elses, then we will be able to maybe something that will be perfect!

2. Whenever Court is too hot, I'm too cold. Like earlier, we were eating dinner and he was like "its hot" and i was like "i'm just right" I guess opposites really to attract eachother.

3. Brady loves to swing his arm back and forth when he hears music, btu whenever I go to record him, he stops doing it. I think he has stage fright...

4. I like to watch HG TV, Especially when it's night time. I like to watch how the people get their homes remodeled, sold, what house they buy, and how they decorate their new rooms! I just like the excitement of it!

5. When I practice the piano, I like to take little breake and get snacks. I think it has something to do with just having something in my mouth....Maybe I shouldust chew gum...

6. I am really afraid of spiders. They freak me out. Even if it's a little one. If I see one, then court has to get it. and if he is not here, then I have to get the vacuum and the long attachments and stand as far away as I can, then turn on the vacuum, then I can get it.

7. Well I can't really think of anything else. I think that maybe everyone else should do this, it's kind of fun! So if you need something to fill 5 minutes of your time, then just copy and paste!

1 comment:

Julia said...

i also hate spiders. at our new place in the valley there are a ton. i dont like to catch them and squish them myself (gross) but i catch them under glasses and leave them for josh when he gets home from school. he'll walk in and they'll be all over the house...muahahaha.
i loved your one word answers. i may do that myself :)
hope we can talk soon. i'll msg you on facebook with my new #.