Wednesday, September 24, 2008

At the Park, giving kisses, and taking baths!

We went to the park about a week ago and here are some pics from it. Brady was pretty unhappy in the car going to the park, but once we were there, he was SOO happy!

Here we are walking from the car to the park.











Here is Brady loving the swing!!












Brady and court climbing through a tunnel!













We then went to Delta and on the way home Brady was awake the whole time, much to our dismay!! I was hoping he would sleep at least half the time. But instead, I had to climb in the back and play with him, and he discovered that two binkeys are almost as good as one.













The other night, Brady was giving Court kisses...then well, just watch the video...






Then he gave me kisses! It looks like he is making out with me!











Brady playing in the tub!!


There is another video that I want to put on...it is so funny! Brady dancing in the tub! But since it takes FOREVER to upload video, that will have to wait, maybe tomorrow...

4 comments:

Julia said...

so cute sharee! i love your little man. i can't believe how much he's growing up.
i love the binkie shot. i wonder if i should try 2 for lyla...maybe she'll like it better :)

Anonymous said...

hahhahah HOW CUTE IS YOUR LITTLE FAMILY!! Julia told me you had a baby. I can't believe how much hair he has! THANKS for adding me, I'm so glad I can catch up with you? Where are you living... maybe we can get together for lunch someday!

Ashley Rae said...

Cute! I love that he bit Court's nose. Hehe. Good boy. And yes, he is learning early that 2 is better than one, starting with binkies.

Ashley Hall said...

Rashee! It's so fun to look at your blog! Brady is such a cutie! I just started a blog a few weeks ago. It's http://nathanandashleyhall.blogspot.com. We need to get together soon. Maybe we can go on a fun outing on one of the days that you aren't teaching piano, or we could go at night so that our husbands could be there too. Either way would be wonderful!