Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brady-isms...

Yes I am stealing this name from you Ashley C. ;)


The other day I was feeding Maddie in her room and Brady comes in and says, "Sister want some of my milks?" (Maybe I should stop feeding her around him...)


Yesterday, Brady was hitting and I stopped him, looked him in the eye, and told him it's not OK to hit. He tipped his head to the side and said, while moving his head quickly closer to me, "I'm SUPERMAN!"


That's all I can remember for now, but I will post more soon, I am sure!

5 comments:

Raising Helm said...

IT IS BUILT INTO THEIR GENES I TELL YA! no matter how many times I try to tell them to be nice and not fight. It is a reflex reaction to go right ahead and do it again. Good thing they have a dad who loves to wrestle with them. I am usually the one hiding on the couch pleading for them not to touch me. Oh well. Way cute!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

i love it!! he is adorable!!

Lisa said...

I read the "milks" one on facebook and could not stop laughing! So funny. And to answer your question, yes, I got in with Dr. Loewen. I saw her a few weeks ago for my first appointment. She is so nice. I look forward to getting to know her better. Thanks for the GREAT referral.

Ashley Rae said...

Hahaha!! Oh my gosh, those are so funny. That is my favorite age. From like 3-5, they say some of the funniest things. And it's totally ok you stole that from me. It makes me feel cool. Even if I'm not. Hehe.

Sandi Martin said...

And if he's not Superman...he's Batman... or Spiderman.... So funny...so cute!