Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fun in the SUN!!

So we went to FLORIDA!! It was so much fun!! Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure.

We went on an airplaneMaddie's first time, she did AWESOME
Brady got to sit by Gramma and Grampa
They took us for my graduation present. I graduated almost three years ago, but hey, better late then never!!
Thanks Mom and Dad!

Had to buy a double stroller... got it for $40... THANK YOU CRAIG'S LIST!!

Brady HAD to wear his cowboy boots to the beach.
Brady and Maddie both LOVED the beach!!!

We saw lizards
Brady told us to be quiet so that he could catch them.
We saw SNAKES!!
Brady showing me stuff in the ocean.
Bowman's Beach on Sanibel Island
Brady LOVED chasing Seagulls on the beach
Cleaning up after the Beach. The water was cold, that's why his little cheeks are clenched. HAHA!!
Hangin' at the Pool.
All tuckered out.

Another Beach
We saw birds, LOTS of birds

We saw Iguanas
This one was dead, on the beach. YUCK!
The Sunset, the Last night



And the Latest...












8 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun trip! you look fantastic too!

Jill said...

How fun! Makes me jealous a bit. :)

Tootie said...

I ran across your blog because you mentioned Sanibel in it. :)

It's sure plain to see that you all had a wonderful time here on the island. This is certainly a good place to start making happy memories for your children.

Ashley Rae said...

SO FUN!! I love reading about vacations! The pictures are great! It totally makes me want to go to the beach. SO bad. Looks like you guys had a total blast! And it's good the kids both loved it. Kennedy is afraid of the ocean. But she's afraid of everything. LOL.

p.s. That cool bird is called a Great Egret. They are all over Hawaii. They are funny when they run. Although I probably look funny when I run, too.

The Anderson's said...

I am SO jealous of your trip! What a cute family you have! All I got from my parents for graduation was a washer and dryer:)

Jane and Stuart said...

I am jealous! I want to go to Florida. Your kids are darling. Little Maddie is as cute as she could be! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

CAMI said...

I am so Jealous! I want it to be warm so bad! Remember when we all went to the beach and wrote our senior trip in the sand! AHH memories. I love the butt clench very cute!
Ps you look great! You dont look like you had a baby 4 months ago!
PSS We will defiantly have to play!

Sandi Martin said...

Such a fun vacation for gramma too!