Sunday, January 10, 2010

December?

So, December has come and gone. Boy was it a busy one! We were home for about 6 days in three weeks... It was Crazy! But really fun too! So, i did take lots of pics over Christmas, but I think for the sake of the blogging attention span, I will skip all the details and give you a couple pics and go on. :) We went to Court's sister's wedding on Dec 31 and boy was it a cold one. It was at the Manti Temple. I will just say that Heavenly Father made it a little windy that day. And it had snowed the day before. Here are some pics of that. And the latest is that Maddie is laughing now! It is really cute and funny! Here is a video.

3 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Shady thank you for commenting on my blog:) I will return the favor by commenting on yours! I'm so glad for the update. Oh man Maddie looks so cute in her pink flower girl dress. I love dolling these ladies of ours up!! Ps. Yes that bow was the one your mom helped me make, I love it!

Ashley Rae said...

That is a gorgeous picture of the Manti temple! Wow.

And Maddie is so adorable! I love it when they start laughing :D Kids are so much fun.

Raising Helm said...

That does look cold, but beautiful! the kiddos are darling and I am glad to hear you enjoyed each day of December. I love it when they start laughing and their personality starts to come out. Cute!