Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here is it!

So, first and foremost, the countdown is ON! I only have 9 days left until life as I know it will be changed FOREVER! Am I ready? Physically, Yes. Mentally, Hmmm. Emotionally, Hmmmm. Does Brady have any idea what is going on and how his whole world will be turned upside down in just a matter of days? No. Oh well, We will just take it as it comes right??

As for us lately, we have had some big changes! Brady is now in a "Big Boy" bed and he loves it!


We went to Delta for a last Summer Hoorah on the boat at the Res. I didn't go on the boat, but here's a fun pic of my boys.


Brady has discovered jumping...




While we were in Delta, There was a frog in Grandma and Grandpa's little stream and Court and Grandpa caught it for Brady to enjoy.


Brady got to ride a motorcycle, a tractor, the boat, the tube behind the boat, and a water bike while he was in Delta! I am surprised he ever wanted to come home. :)





Last but definitely not least, we went to the zoo on Saturday to see the new baby elephant. We went really early so that we could avoid the crowds... and boy was that worth getting up and going on a Saturday morning! Here are some pics of all the babies at the zoo right now!

Well this isn't a baby animal, but he is my baby and was at the zoo that day. :)

Baby tigers


Baby Giraffe


Baby snow leopard


Baby elephant. It was soooo cute! Brady LOVED it!


Well, that's all for now! So, you know, i prob won't post again til after the baby is born. It may be a while... Maybe not though. I might surprise you!

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Good luck with everything... Can't wait to see pics!

Sarah said...

Good luck, Sharee! Hope the pregnancy goes well..... can't wait to see pics of the new baby! :)

Raising Helm said...

How fun! Brady has a cute little hair cut. Delta looked fun and the zoo to, cute babies. Good luck with the new little baby to come. All will go well and not to worry with Brady, I am sure he will love having a playmate...now, later. Enjoy it! Your life is being blessed!!!

Kaija said...

Sharee I can't believe the new baby will be here soon! WOw! I am excited for you! Keep us posted with pics in all the spare time you will have! ha ha! i'll be thinking of ya!

Ashley Rae said...

Oh I LOVE those baby animals. They are adorable.

NINE DAYS!? Holy crap, girl. That is so soon. Good luck! Brady will love bein g abig brother!! :)

Amanda Collins said...

Woo Hoo! The end is near! I would say call me for advice on how to handle 2 kids, but I am still figuring it out myself! For the first month I was pretty much a walking zombie because I was so tired! Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did! Kids are such a blessing, though. I am so excited for you! Good luck! I'll pray for a short labor!

Jane and Stuart said...

We went to the zoo this week to see the baby animals too. Good luck tomorrow! I'm excited to see pictures of the new little one!