Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm ready!

So, I talked to my Dr today and asked her when she would induce me if I didn't go into labor on my own... See, I want to avoid having another 9 lb 9 oz baby... She said she would go as early as 39 weeks. So, I have a tentative induction date for Sept 24th! Yay! I am due the 29th so it's only 5 days ealry. I am really excited and I hope that maybe I will get an 8 pounder this time. Maybe high 7 pounder? I guess we will see. With Brady I was a week and a half over, so hopefully by going a little bit early this little gal won't be as huge. :)

And for your viewing pleasure, though I'm not sure how pleasurable it is, here is my 34 weeks pic.


And another of Brady trying to learn how to ride his bike. He had his feet on the pedals for so long and then wouldn't put them up when I got the camera... in fact wouldn't even look at the camera.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Yipee! that's good news!
And you look sooo good :)

Ashley Rae said...

You look great!! And 5 days early is awesome! Woo hoo! I'm sure she'll be a gorgeous little 7 pounder. haha.

Julia said...

love you and your little baby bump.
the countdown is on my friend. can't wait.

The Bing's said...

that's super exciting, you look so great!! I was wondering when we would get to see a belly picture, in your last post it was from the belly up!!! Peddles can be hard for anyone to learn!!

kurtisandaubrey said...

Yay! That is so great. I totally forgot how huge Brady was! Ugh, I really hope mine isn't that big, Im still a little nervous about that part! I can't believe you have like a month left. Crazy!

Raising Helm said...

Wow! nice picture of the babe. I don't think my whole tummy would fit in the frame of the camera. I am huge when with child. You look great. Good luck and Yea, for a new baby!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

Hey! It's me Kristi! I keep forgetting you have a blog! You look super cute with your belly!