Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring!

Bady LOVES being outside. It's the first thing he wants to do in the morning and last thing he wants to do at night... This week having 75-80 degree weather was so nice, we even had to whip out the sunscreen. So, what did we do when Brady wanted to go outside and play when it's pouring rain?

We went outside. Actually Court went outside, I watched from the window.



Here is one, for fun, of him eating, or rather playing with his oreo.


And last but not least, here is Brady kissing his betrothed. He has a few little girls that he is gonna marry, we will only let him choose one though.... :) This is Kristin and Benny's baby, Demi. And my mom holding Demi to keep Brady from taking her away with him.

8 comments:

Julia said...

um...i will try and keep this from lyla.
so disappointed!

Andrea Griggs said...

He is a cute boy! By the way, I really like the family picture at the top-beautiful family!!

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, Demi looks like she is getting so big!! I haven't seen her since Kim's shower. And good for you (and court) for taking him out in the rain. I'm too big of a wimp. I stay indoors. He he.

Lisa said...

So...I just saw on a comment on Cami's blog that you are pregnant and due in september! congrats! September is a good month.. my birthday is September 8th!

tiff said...

I love Brady! He is absolutely adorable! I miss you guys and need to come visit soon!

Sherri said...

You have such a cute family! We need to do lunch again. I lost my phone a few weeks ago, thus lost your number. So call me or text me!

shereesa said...

I am loving that rain coat! He looks so cute it reminds me of the kids on tv!

Raising Helm said...

Love the rain gear. What a prepared little mom you are. Brady is a cutie and I would agree with the one girl to marry thing. Maybe even go with the arranged marriage thing. It has got to be easier. SO many broken hearts-J/k -Well I hope you are feeling well. Have fun and keep up the good work.